Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Additions

A big congratulations to my sister Mrs W & family on their newest addition- a sweet little girl named Bethany born yesterday. We can't wait to meet our new neice/cousin next week!

In other new addition news:



This gorgous cupcake stand was a birthday gift from my awesome friend Nic - who knows me so well - I love it! I've been eyeing off cupcake stands for a long, long time but have never got around to buying one. Thanks again Nic. xoxo



and this lantern:



was a birthday treat to myself! A bargain picked up from one of my favourite stores: Bed, Bath & Table - this bamboo lantern has a glass insert candle holder and handle. Not quite sure exactly where it is going to live in the house - but I'm sure I'll find the perfect spot for it!

And this:


A funky new photo frame - another birthday present from my sister Mrs R - so nice to have a different shaped frame than the standard rectangle. I did a bit of photo editing this afternoon and popped this cute closeup shot of our Little Guy in the frame. Need to find a permanent home for this new addition too. Thanks again Mrs R!

Next post will feature a new book.

(P.S - can you tell I've been getting more sleep?? Third post this month and it's only the 4th)

1 comment:

  1. The cupcake stand will be so lovely covered in yummy treats and I LOVE that lantern!!! I'm a fan of that store too - lots of little treasures to be found there. Yay for sleep!! x

    ReplyDelete