Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's been happening?

It's been a few weeks between posts - lots has been happening here:




  1. The big guy had his final uni exam for his MBA in late October. With an end to years of study, late nights and weekends at the library - we have put together a 'Spring Clean' list for neglected tasks in the house and garden - which he will now have time to tend to.


  2. We had our first ever kid free weekend away for our friends E & S's wedding in the Hunter Valley and had a great time.


  3. Thanks to a wonderful, flexible workplace and a supportive husband I have been able to spend the last 16 months at home part time with the little guy and after much thought and debate have decided to return to full time work next year. Although I'm going to miss the extra time I get to spend at home with the little guy I am very grateful I was able to be home full time the first 6 months of his life and I look foward to returning to my fantastic office and also to achieving some of the goals we have set for our family's future.


More posts to come with some of the other things which have been keeping me busy.



No comments:

Post a Comment