Saturday, June 12, 2010

Polka Dot Party and My New Love

One of the things I love about the internet world is finding new and interesting blogs to read. Amanda from The Homely One is a woman after my own heart. Her fantastic blog details the craft and home projects she undertakes - her kitchen renovation I can only dream about.

Recently she threw a polka dot themed party for her daughter Grace's First Birthday:





I especially love the bunting and the party bags. The birthday girl also wore a gorgeous green polka dot dress to complete the theme.


Now onto my new love:



The armchair was picked up today with the help of my generous sister and has prime position in our (almost) empty dining room. Slowly but surely we are getting there. Next step I think will be new curtain rods for the lounge and dining rooms. I already have curtains for the dining room ready to hang but need to organise some for the lounge and have found the perfect fabric at Lincraft.

Off to a 30th birthday party tomorrow and hopefully a nice dinner out on Monday with my boys.

Happy weekend everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, Thanks for sharing Grace's party on your blog. Am glad to have now discovered yours too and look forward to following your posts. Your armchair looks really comfy. Our lounge room was empty for several years before we finally got on to furnishing it and now it still needs to be finished :)

    ReplyDelete