Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm Still Here!

It's been a while since I have posted. Lots going on at the moment - few health scares with people close to us, a brand new gorgeous little neice Charlotte and a very demanding one year old. Plus something else very exciting (well for me!) that I've been working on and hope to have up and running with very shortly.

Last week I did manage to visit the new Gymboree store at Westfield Parramatta with the little guy in tow and am happy to say it did not disappoint. Master E will continue to have Gymboree pieces forming a large part of his wardrobe.

As promised weeks ago here are the full pics of the two Personalised Canvas Boards with Mini Pegs I made for some birthdays recently:



Hope to be back to regular blogging this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, thanks for stopping by my blog - am glad you did as now I've discovered yours and how nice that you have a 1 year old too. I'd love for you to feature Grace's party on your blog - there are some more pics of it under a second May post titled 'Party Blog Feature' but if you'd like any different ones, feel free to email me at
    homely-one@hotmail.com

    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete