Friday, May 21, 2010

Home Organisation and Decor

Those who know me in real life know that I try to be super organised at home and cannot stand clutter or mess and try to achieve that modern, sleek & clean line look in our 1980's era house. I am on a constant look out for new organisation and decor ideas for our home. I've become totally addicted to real estate and renovation shows on tv and other people's blogs on design and organisation so 3 years after moving into our house I am still putting the finishing touches on our rooms.

Today I stumbled across Katrina Chamber's blog and love her idea of transferring her washing powders and other liquids into pretty glass jars. Oh how I dream of a proper laundry one day (rather than a corner of the garage we currently have).

And speaking of laundry and the fact that I can't post without a photo, here is my clean washing waiting for my attention tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment