Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Changes

The epic re-arrange of our house is now complete besides a couple of little touches for the playroom that I recently purchased which have yet to arrive. Our spare bedroom/study is now the playroom, our dining room is now the study/craft area and the toy storage area of the family room is now our dining area. It is so nice not to have a zillion toys strewn across the living room every day. It was a massive job with new furntiure purchases, lots of decluttering and rearranging but I am so pleased with the result.

For the first time ever I have my very own desk and much needed creative space. I purchased some galvinised metal pails from Ikea to store some of my frequently used tools such as scissors, pens, adhesives etc. They were looking rather plainish though so I tied some gorgeous American Crafts ribbon around each of them:

Amazing what a little piece of ribbon can do - I think they look great. (And did you notice the text printed on the ribbon on the right?)

Lots to share at the moment - more storage for my crafting bits and pieces, Christmas decorating including Advent calendars and other little Christmas gifts I have been preparing.

Making a big effort to get blog posts up over the next couple of days so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment