Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Playroom

We recently did a big shuffle of room uses in our house and now the Little Guy has a dedicated play space which he is loving (and we are loving having no - well almost - toys in the living area!).

Here are some pics of the finished room:

Expedit unit from Ikea and storage tubs from Kmart.


Gorgeous tissue poms and wall stickers.

I have to thank the Big Guy for his tissue fluffing abilities as he did the blue and grey ones for me. I started with the small white one and wasn't very successful. He seems to have a knack for it!

A close up of the framed print




Here are some details of where I purchased all the lovely things in this room.

The tissue poms were purchased on Etsy through Party Poms.

The cushion cover is adorable and came all the way from The Netherlands! Purchased from Etsy store Red Stitch.

This is a close up of the frame print purchased from Imaginart - they also have an Etsy store. Being a square print I could not located a suitable frame in any of our local stores so I designed by own online at Frameshop and am was suprised at their quick delivery - I ordered frame on the Wednesday and it was delivered on Friday morning! You customise all the specifications of your frame, size and shape, frame colour, mat size and colour.



Here are the wall stickers I purchased from another Etsy store Lola Decor (I changed the colours):





I am so happy with the all the different features of the room coming together and think it looks great.

5 comments:

  1. It's great Natasha, very stylish and very functional, you have a gift for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing, I adore the use of space! Those pom poms and art are so whimsical! :)

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen - thanks so much! The print is my favourite item in the playroom.

    Hi Lindsey - thanks for your lovely comments!

    xoxo Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this design it is awesome.

    picture framing

    ReplyDelete