Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Polka Dots

Yes I'm still here!


I haven't wanted to have blog turn into a place where I complain so I've been taking a break. Life as I've mentioned previously is rather busy right now and the Little Guy is not dealing with the separation from mummy too well.


So back to somethings to brighten your day. I was so surprised and happy - actually happy is not enough - ecstatic to have the Little Guy's recent birthday featured at one of my - and many, many others - favourite party blogs: Party Perfect. Thanks Sara - you really made my day!

How gorgeous are these:




A recent purchase from my favourite Bed, Bath & Table. I've started to add to my Easter bits and pieces and these mini wooden pegs are part of the Morgan & Finch Easter collection. Not sure what I'll use them for yet but I'll find a use for sure - they are too cute not to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment