Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Little Guy's 2nd Birthday Party - Part One

Last Sunday was a cloudy sticky humid summers day and the day of the Little Guy's 2nd birthday party.



I decided to style the Little Guy's party with a football theme - Amercian football (the big guy used to play, the Little Guy's godfather plays and he LOVES playing with balls especially footballs!). I'd seen a few different types of 'event ticket' style invitations on the web and decided to create by own version in photoshop to send out to all the little guests:


The tickets were placed in a little pouch with some 'terms and conditions' on the reverse (i.e request to bring swimmers, sunscreen hat etc for playing in the pool).



For the decorations for the party I ordered customised party printables from The Two Savy Sisters which included amongst other things cupcake toppers (which I used to decorate a few different things), a banner (which I forgot to take a photo of), smalls signs which I placed on the kids table and a door sign:





Blog post Part Two will show the food table and other features of the party but for now here is a sneak peak at the cake:


No comments:

Post a Comment